1 cup Gold Medal white whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup Crunchy almond butter (i prefer Crunchy)
1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar
1/2 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla Unsweetened almond milk (or use Unsweetened Silk Chocolate or Vanilla)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup dried cranberries (for a little added flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. set aside.
2. With an electric or stand mixer, combine the Crunchy almond butter and Splenda brown sugar. Mix until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in the Unsweetened almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Turn the mixer to low and add the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Stir in the oats, and dried cranberries.
4. Roll cookie dough into 15 balls and place on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Gently flatten the dough balls with the palm of your hand. Bake cookies for 15 minutes or until they are set and golden brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to mouth and enjoy your Healthy snack.
Sugar 7.2g (Mostly from Splenda & Cranberries)